Department of Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering
University of Waterloo
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3G1
Phone: (519) 888-4567, ext. 33326
2015: MSc. Material characterization, Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran.
20012: BSc. Materials Science and Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran
- Laser welding of advanced high strength steels
- Ultra high strength steels
- Hot-press forming
- Friction stir welding and processing
- Thermomechanical processing
- Severe plastic deformation
- Professor Norman Zhou
- Professor Elliot Biro
- MH Razmpoosh, M Shamanian, M Esmailzadeh, The microstructural evolution and mechanical properties of resistance spot welded Fe–31Mn–3Al–3Si TWIP steel, Materials & Design 67, 571-576.
- MH Razmpoosh, A Zarei-Hanzaki, A Imandoust, Effect of the Zener–Hollomon parameter on the microstructure evolution of dual phase TWIP steel subjected to friction stir processing, Materials Science and Engineering: A 638, 15-19.
- MH Razmpoosh, A Zarei-Hanzaki, S Heshmati-Manesh, The grain structure and phase transformations of TWIP steel during friction stir processing, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance 24 (7), 2826-2835.
- MH Razmpoosh, A Zarei-Hanzaki, N Haghdadi, JH Cho, WJ Kim, Thermal stability of an ultrafine-grained dual phase TWIP steel, Materials Science and Engineering: A 638, 5-14.
- MH Razmpoosh, A Macwan, E Biro, Y Zhou, Effect of coating weight on fiber laser welding of Galvanneal-coated 22MnB5 press hardening steel, Surface and Coatings Technology 337, 536-543.
- JJ Guzman-Aguilera, J Martinez-Gonzalez, VH Baltazar-Hernandez, MH Razmpoosh, Y Zhou, Influence of SC-HAZ microstructure on the mechanical behavior of Si-TRIP steel welds, Materials Science and Engineering: A 718, 216-227.