2005: Graduate Research Assistant, Fraunhofer Institute of Lasertechnology, Aachen, Germany
2003: MSc, Mechatronics, Technical University Hamburg Harburg, Germany
1998: BE, Automobile Engineering, University of Mysore, India
Diode laser welding of advanced high strength steel (AHSS)
- Study of the feasibility of producing butt and edge-fillet welds in automotive AHSS with high power diode laser
- Study of effect of process parameters and process robustness
- Development of a thermal model of diode laser welding on sheet
- Measurement of absorptivity of surfaces and investigation of effects of surface condition
- Investigation of mechanisms of weld pool formation
- Auto21, one of the Networks of Centres of Excellence supported by the Canadian Government
- Ontario Research and Development Challenge Fund Alcan Inc.
- Professor Scott Lawson
- Professor Y. Norman Zhou
- Khalil, A., Sreenivasan, N. 2005., “Study of Experimental and simulation of laser ablation in stainless steel”, Laser Physics Letter 1-7(2005) No. NR15-70/2004E-MRC.