The Waterloo Centre for the Advancement of Co-operative Education (WatCACE) works on several novel research projects surrounding work-integrated learning and co-operative education. Projects are led by the core WatCACE team, as well as associates, graduate students and other affiliations.
Core team projects
- Universities as Talent Pipeline for Organizations
- Investigating the Recruiter and Supervisor Perspective
- Subjective Well being and the Co-op Employment Search
- Sustainable Partnerships in Work-integrated Learning (WIL)
- Lifelong Learning and Co-operative Education