CAFCE/ACDEC and Concordia University are looking for presenters and proposals for the CAFCE/ACDEC 2018 National Conference in Montreal, Québec from July 29 to August 1st, 2018.
The 2018 conference will focus on four streams to inspire change:
- Evolution of co-operative education
- Work-integrated learning and experiential learning
- Co-operative education and experiential learning in Francophone or bilingual institutions
- Emerging trends in industry
Presenters can choose from the following session styles:
- Interactive breakout session (60 minutes)
- Panel discussion (60 minutes)
- TED talk style session (20 minute talks)
Express your interest today!
If you are interested in being a presenter (or if you know someone in the field of co-operative education, work-integrated learning and experiential learning), please view the conference proposal application submit the conference proposal online.
The proposal deadline is December 15, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST.