To register for a Centre for Teaching Excellence workshop, please follow these steps:
- Visit MyHRinfo.
- Type in your User ID and Password, then click "Sign in."
- Click "Self Service," then "Learning and Development," and then "Request Training Enrollment."
- Click "Search by Course Number."
- Type "CTE" into the Course Number window, and click "Search." Then find the course you are interested in, and then click "View Available Sessions."
- Choose a date that works for you, and then click the corresponding Session number.
- Review the details. If everything looks fine, click "Continue."
- Add any relevant comments (e.g. special needs), then click "Submit."
- Click "OK," and that's it. You'll also receive a confirmation by email.
To cancel a registration:
- Faculty Members should contact Verna Keller by email at email@example.com or (ext. 33857).
- Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Fellows should contact Monika Soczewinski by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (ext. 33132).
Faculty events are numbered from 505 to 999; events for Grad Students are numbered from 001 to 499; events for Postdoctoral Fellows are numbered 196, 500, 501, 502, 503, and 504.
The foregoing instructions are repeated below with screenshots.