What is Chem 13 News magazine
Chem 13 News is a magazine published for teachers of introductory chemistry by the Chemistry Department at the University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Through a paid subscription, the monthly magazine will be mailed to you from September through May.
Each 20-page issue contains articles, labs, puzzles, cartoons and helpful advice. Most of our authors are high school teachers. We encourage our subscribers to become contributors and be part of the active community of sharing amongst chemistry teachers.
- Earth Day message
- Update for Periodic Table Poster -- newly-named elements label
- June message for teachers
- First day of school fun safety puzzle
- Mole Day fun
- Colourful chemistry activities
- Christmas activities
- Valentines Day chemistry activities
- St. Patrick's Day: Take our Green Chemistry Quiz
- April Fools article: Can knitting lead to better chemists?
ChemEd 2017 host announced -- spread the word
- June 30, 2017
- May 1, 2017
- Sept. 2, 2016