All volunteers will
- interact with the conference organizers, educators, presenters and exhibitors from all over the world.
- learn more about chemistry and chemical education.
- be involved with a great and worthwhile conference.
High school students will
- learn more about the University of Waterloo and what is happening in the Chemistry Department.
- add this interesting science experience to their resume along with completing necessary volunteer hours.
uWaterloo science students will
- work with many of their chemistry professors and instructors as a team to support high school chemical education.
Preservice and active teachers will
- have an opportunity to meet other chemical educators and work together as a team.
- be part of an amazing community of teachers and educators.