- BSc, New Mexico State University
- PhD, University of Texas at Austin
- High-volume nanoparticle synthesis
- High efficiency aerosol charging utilizing thermionic electron emission
- S. Ferdous, M. Ioannidis, D. Henneke, “Effect of Temperature, pH, and Sodium Chloride Concentration on the Adsorption of Nanoparticles at Liquid-Liquid Interfaces”, J. Nanoparticle Research (submitted September 2011, accepted March 2012).
- M. Hosseini, A. Faziali,, E. Ghasemi, D. Henneke, “The Effect of Nanoparticle Concentration on the Rheological Properties of Paraffin Based Co3O4 Ferrofluids”, J. Nanoparticle Research (submitted September 2011, accepted December 2011 with revisions).
- S. Ferdous, M. Ioannidis, D. Henneke, “Adsorption Kinetics of Alkanethiol-Capped Gold Nanoparticles at the Hexane-Water Interface”, J. Nanoparticle Research, 13 (12), 6579-6589 (2011).
- S. Masoud Hosseini, Abdolreza Moghadassi, Ali. Elkamel, Dale Henneke, “Modeling of the effective thermal conductivity of carbon nanotube nanofluids based on dimensionless groups”, Canadian J. of Ch. Eng, 89 (1), 183-186 (2011).
- A. Moghadassi, M. Hosseini, D. Henneke and A. Elkamel, “The thermal conductivity enhancement of Mono Ethylene Glycol and Paraffin fluids by adding SiC nanoparticles”, Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 101 (1), 113-118 (2010).
- S. Masoud Hosseini, A. Moghadassi, and D. Henneke, “A new dimensionless group model for determining the viscosity of nanofluids”, Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 100 (3), 873-877 (2010).
- A.R. Moghadassi, S. Masoud Hosseini, and Dale E. Henneke, "The effect of CuO nanoparticles in enhancing the thermal conductivities of Mono Ethylene Glycol and Paraffin fluids", Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 49 (4), 1900–1904 (2010).
- N. Dadgostar, S. Ferdous, and D. Henneke, “Colloidal synthesis of copper nanoparticles in a two-phase liquid-liquid system”, Mater. Lett., 64 (1), 45-48 (2009).
- R. Moghadassi, S. Masoud Hosseini, D. Henneke and A. Elkamel, “A Model of Nanofluids Effective Thermal Conductivity Based on Dimensionless Groups”, Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 96 (1), 81-84 (2009).
University of Waterloo