Have you completed your online safety training? It is a requirement for all students in the Department of Chemistry upon arrival on campus.
The recipients of NSERC and OGS scholarships receive, in addition to the scholarship, $5,000 to $10,000 in each year the scholarship is held.
Domestic (Canadian or permanent resident) students entering with an overall average of 80% or above will be eligible for a UW Graduate Entrance Scholarship.
M.Sc. students $1500
Ph.D. students $3000.
Information for graduate students in Chemistry
- Chemistry graduate courses listed on the (GWC)2 website (Guelph-Waterloo Centre for Graduate Work in Chemistry)
- CHEM 794 requirements
- Doctoral seminar requirements
- M.Sc. thesis and defence timeline
- Ph.D. thesis and defence timeline
- Thesis preparation, regulations and submission
The following documents are accessible on our Sharepoint site. You may need to login with your nexus\username and password.
- CHEM 794 reports
- Alternate Seminar Attendance Student Evaluation Form
- Midterm and final exam proctor assignments
Information for graduate students in Nanotechnology
Please see the following notice(s) posted outside the Chemistry office for more details:
- Velocity Science
Lab Manager and Biosafety Officer
- University of Calgary
Department of Chemistry
- Custom Biologics
Scientist with the Bioassay Group
- Baylor University
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry