Finger pointing at laptop screen

As an undergraduate or graduate student, faculty or staff member in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, you have access to many computing services. This includes computing labs, specialized software, printing, and IT support.

For frequently asked questions, visit our FAQ page.

If you are in need of IT assistance, we prefer that you fill out the general IT ticket form and check your open and closed tickets using the portal. You could also contact us through email ( as well. Alternatively, to request software please fill out the software request form.