Climate Change and Water Security in Urbanized Watersheds
We are pleased to invite you to the University of Waterloo's 2021 “Climate Change and Water Security in Urbanized Watersheds” summer school.
Hosted by the Interdisciplinary Centre on Climate Change (IC3) and Water Institute, the summer school is aimed at graduate students and practitioners who are passionate about learning more about applying interdisciplinary approaches to water security challenges in urbanizing watersheds under climate change.
This year's summer school will be delivered virtually through Zoom over a period of three weeks, from May 31 to June 18.
This uniquely designed, three-week virtual event will offer participants:
- Talks and discussions by leading water and climate change scholars;
- Insight in the use of interdisciplinary approaches;
- Curated learning materials;
- Improved skills and knowledge;
- Certificate of completion.
Please visit the summer school website for details on registration, speakers, and the program.