- Co-op - search and apply for Co-op jobs only)
- Applied Health Sciences
- Environmental Studies
- Financial Management
- Co-op ARCH
- Architecture students - search and apply for Co-op ARCH jobs only.
- Co-op CA
- Public Accounting students - search and apply for Co-op CA jobs only.
- Financial Management students - cannot search or apply for Co-op CA jobs.
- Co-op PHARM
- Pharmacy students - search and apply for Co-op PHARM jobs only.
- As a graduating student (Bachelor, Masters, Doctorate), you can participate in the job search process beginning in the fall term prior to convocation.
- Check WaterlooWorks daily, beginning in September.
- Organizations start recruiting in the fall for graduating students from both co-op and regular programs.
Summer and part-time jobs
- Summer and part-time jobs are advertised to all students on WaterlooWorks.
Volunteer and unpaid jobs
- Volunteer and unpaid jobs are advertised to all students in WaterlooWorks
- Co-op jobs must be paid. In situations where unpaid positions are accepted for official co-op employment, comprehensive guidelines must be adhered to.
- For full information, read the complete criteria for determining the creditworthiness of unpaid co-op jobs.
- The Volunteer Action Centre has listings for Kitchener-Waterloo.
- Check with the Federation of Students for volunteer opportunities on campus.
Work placement jobs
- Work Placement jobs are advertised to all students on WaterlooWorks.
- The Work Placement Program provides full time employment opportunities between academic terms for Waterloo students who meet the following criteria:
- You must have applied for and been granted OSAP or other provincial student aid funding and be in full-time studies during the academic term immediately prior to the work placement.
- You must be returning to full-time degree studies at Waterloo immediately following the work placement.
- You must maintain satisfactory academic standing in accordance with the standards of the University and your program. Failure to meet the academic standing may result in termination of your Work Placement Program.
- An online job search is available to Waterloo alumni on WaterlooWorks