At various points in the term, you’ll be sent a WaterlooWorks message asking you to provide or update information on your work-term record.
Navigate to the full list of forms using these steps:
- From the dashboard, select ‘View Work Term Record’ in the ‘Hire Waterloo Co-op Summary’ section.
- Scroll down and select the appropriate form.
- Click ‘Create Record’ or ‘Edit Record’
- Complete all the fields and click ‘Save’
To print any of the forms on your work-term record,
- Navigate to your work-term record (from the dashboard for your current one, or by clicking 'Co-op' followed by the employer name in the Co-op Sequence' table
- Select the appropriate form and click the blue 'Print' button
|Form Name||When to complete (note: you will get a message alerting you to complete the form)||Purpose|
|Work-term details||At the start of the work term||Provide and confirm basic information about your new job|
|My contact and travel info||At the start of the work term||Ensure CECA knows where and how to contact you throughout the work term|
|eCheckin||Mid-way through the term||Give CECA an indicator of how your work term is progressing|
|Performance evaluation||Near the end of the term||
Your supervisor will complete the majority of the form, but students are asked to review it and add comments after their supervisor has completed the evaluation
|Work-term recap||At the end of the work term||Discuss the completed work term and plans for the next work term|