The functionality of WaterlooWorks is aimed at improving the user experience for students, staff, alumni and employers.
Co-operative Education (CE) is committed to clarity and transparency around the new functionality in WaterlooWorks. Based on inquiries and feedback we’ve already received, this page will profile several of those functions.
Your feedback is always welcome and can be provided by filling out the survey linked from your WaterlooWorks dashboard.
WaterlooWorks rate my work term
Rate My Work Term (RMWT) is now live on WaterlooWorks.
- Developed with representatives from UWaterloo student societies
- Incorporates campus-wide student survey results
- Is a first iteration; enhancements may occur in the future
- Was purposely kept to under 10 questions to ensure
- it’s quick and easy for students to fill out
- students will not be overwhelmed in the job-searching process once we present the data back to them
- Introduced to students in Winter 2017 work term
- The first section of the form is for CE use
- The second section includes the 8 required RMWT questions
- This is an anonymous way to share information about your work term
- Collecting information each work term in order to gather a large enough quantity of information that will allow for anonymity when the response data is presented back to students and employers
Plans for future terms
- Response data will be presented back anonymously to both students and employers. Students will be able to use the information to aid in their job search. Employers are eager to see how they’re doing and where they can improve
- We will wait to present responses until we have a sufficient amount in order to ensure anonymity
- Students will not be able to search or filter by these responses
- Open-text responses may be a future enhancement, though we need to gain experience with the current functionality before considering this
The more responses we receive, the richer the data for future students applying to jobs. If you’re finishing a work-term, don’t forget to rate!
How to rate your work term:
Visit our WaterlooWorks Help page for instructions on how to rate your work term!