Co-operative Education can only create a letter of support for you verifying past, current, or future international co-op work terms.
According to the University of Waterloo’s Policy 19, these are the only types of verification letters Co-operative Education can create for you.
Letters will be made upon request, only for these reasons:
- To get a student specific visa or work permit for another country.
- To inform the local provincial health office that you will be out of Canada on a UWaterloo international co-op work term for more than seven months in a 12-month period.
- To get student discounts in the country of your international co-op work term.
Before your international employment specialist can create one of these letters for you, you must complete and submit the Personal Identification Form; so that your international employment specialist has the information they need to write your letter.
- USA OHIP and letter of support request
- For student verification letters if you're working in the USA
- Outside of North America OHIP and letter of support request
- For student verification letters if you're working outside North America
Proof of Enrolment forms
If you need a Proof of Enrolment form, please visit this page on The Centre's website.