Are you on a co-op work term locally? Find housing with us on campus!
Waterloo Residences gives you the opportunity to learn where you live and live where you work! With over 350 housing staff and 50+ years experience, the Waterloo Residences team is here to support you personally, academically and through your co-op experience.
Benefits of living on campus:
- 4-month hassle free contracts available*
- All-inclusive pricing (utilities, high-speed internet, and more!)
- Flexible jobs and leadership opportunities
- Free workshops and certificate programs to strengthen your résumé
- Access to events, people, and mentors (on campus and in the Waterloo community)
- Unique chance to build lifelong connections by living near other co-op students in residence
- Available to upper-year students, as well!
* Winter and spring. Fall term we offer 8-month (fall-winter or fall-spring) contracts.
Waterloo Residences Housing Advisor services
From cost to amenities, location to safety, you don’t need to figure it all out alone. Waterloo Residences' Housing Advisors can:
- Recommend on- and off-campus housing options
- Help support your search (including if you’re moving outside Waterloo Region)
- Access to online listings and classifieds where employers and other students can post temporary accommodations and sublets
- Support students attending one of Waterloo's satellite campuses
- Act as a resource for Landlord Tenant Board (LTB) and the Residential Tenancies Act (RTA) issues
- Review your lease for free and more!
Living in residence has impacted my co-op term… It catalyzed the formation of new relationships with individuals from a variety of programs that I would have otherwise not had the opportunity to meet.
- Mackenzie Strong, Chemical Engineering Co-op Students (2018)