Directions and maps
By car – from highway 401
- Take exit 278 (from Toronto) or exit 278B (from London) to highway 8 WEST Kitchener/Waterloo
- From Hamilton/Niagara, take highway 403 to highway 6 NORTH; follow 6 North to highway 401 WEST; follow 401 West to exit 278; proceed as below.
- Follow the signs for 85 NORTH Waterloo.
- Exit at University Avenue West, which is the second University Avenue exit (just past the University Ave East exit when travelling north from the 401).
- Drive about 3 km along University Avenue to Seagram Drive – the main entrance to the University of Waterloo.
- The closest visitor parking is available in lots M, N and Q. Please refer to our parking map to see where these lots is. The cost for the day ranges from $5-6.
- The Department of Combinatorics and Optimization is located in the Mathematics and Computer Building. See Waterloo's campus map for locations.