Two URA (Undergraduate Research Assistantship) positions are available for the Fall 2019 term (running from the beginning of September 2019 until the end of December 2019):
URAs will work under the supervision of Prof. Levent Tunçel on a research topic in Combinatorics and Optimization.
Deadline to apply is June 24, 2019.
Qualified URA applications must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada or International students on study permits.
In addition, applicants must:
- Be a student enrolled in either a full-time regular or co-op Bachelor of Mathematics program at a University or College.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Completed at least a 2B academic term.
- Be in good academic standing.
Current uWaterloo students who have completed MATH249 and CO255 (or completed only CO255 with a final grade of at least 90) would be particularly suitable for these positions.
Applications should include:
- One collated .PDF file including: a cover letter, a CV/resume with two references (contact information only),
- a copy of most recent unofficial transcript.
Please email your applications to ltuncel at uwaterloo.ca.