We are currently entering a period of reimagining, please expect a delay in communication about the next chapter in RIM’s programming. Renison is committed to the educational work we do with the Diocese of Huron and the Anglican Church of Canada. While in this pause, our President, Reverend Canon Dr. Wendy Fletcher will be inviting the community to reimagining conversations later in the year. Should you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Schedule of upcoming courses and events||Event descriptions and information||Course descriptions and information|
|Fees||How to register and how to pay|
We are currently entering a period of reimagining, please expect a delay in communication about the next chapter in RIM’s programming. Renison is committed to the educational work we do with the Diocese of Huron and the Anglican Church of Canada. While in this pause, our President, Reverend Canon Dr. Wendy Fletcher will be inviting the community to reimaging conversations later in the year.
Full courses are $260.00; half courses are $130.00 You may pay your course fees in instalments.
For students wanting or requiring an evaluative component an additional $85 fee applies.
One-time administration fee for courses: $30.00 CAD
NOTE: the administration fee only applies to students that are taking a non-credit Renison Institute of Ministry course or language/culture course for the first time. Students that have previously taken a Renison Institute of Ministry course or non-credit language/culture course do not have to submit this fee again.
Events are individually priced.
You may also apply for financial assistance:
- lay bursary funds may be available through your denomination
- your congregation may be able to assist as well
You are encouraged to attend events with other people from your congregation:
- There are discounted congregational (or multi-point configuration) fees for some courses and events.
- To register for events, please complete the online event registration form.
- To register for courses, please complete the online course registration form.
Once you have submitted your registration form, you will be contacted with further information about your course including course materials, instructor's contact information, and classroom location.
You can pay one of the following ways for your credit-free course/event:
1. Bank Payment
- Contact email@example.com for your student ID number.
- Add Renison University College as a bill payment “payee”.
- Use your student ID number as the “account number”. Please be very sure that you are using the correct student ID number.
- Allow 2-4 business days for your payment to reach Renison University College.
- If you post-date your payment, we will not be able to process it until the date of the payment. Late fees may apply.
2. Online via our Shopify page.
3. Arrange alternative payment with Marilyn Malton, Director, Renison Institute of Ministry.
Cheques (made payable to Renison University College) may also be mailed to the Renison Reception Office, 240 Westmount Road North, Waterloo, ON N2L 3G4, attention Marilyn Malton.