We provide the following services through our Community Connections Program:
- Research partnership development (e.g., connecting representatives of community organizations with faculty and/or student researchers and vice versa),
- Project management for CHEC-supported research projects,
- Workshop facilitation for CHEC-supported research projects,
- Grant application support (e.g., advice on grant options, writing letters to pledge CHEC services), and
- Facilitating experiential learning opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students.