Technovation Waterloo is run by a dedicated team of volunteers and sponsors. Join us by getting involved in Technovation Waterloo.
Become a volunteer
Technovation needs many volunteers to make things happen (men and women). People like you.
- Instructors teach the teams at organized workshops.
- Coaches attend workshops to give one-on-one advice to teams.
- Mentors guide the girls through the development of their apps and their businesses.
- Judges review submissions from teams, offer feedback and encourage teams to keep building.
Become a sponsor
Technovation is funded through sponsorship from local companies. Consider becoming a sponsor.
- Donate swag.
- Fund Technovation T-shirts for the girls.
- Offer prizes. Consider experiences for the girls, like tours of local companies, automatic acceptance into a youth developer program, or a summer internship. We’re open to ideas!
- Host a workshop. Multiple companies can host together.
- Host the live pitch competition.
Spread the word
You can help Technovation by spreading the word throughout the community.
- Spread the word about Technovation within your place of work.
- Spread the word about Technovation to girls ages 10–18.
- Help recruit volunteers within your network.
For more detail, please download the Technovation Overview Presentation (10 MB PowerPoint presentation).