If you are required to fill out a form to support your studies, please find the form that best suits your needs on the Registrar's Office website.

Types of forms

Forms are available for a variety of needs.

  • Letter¬†and transcript requests

  • Enrolment and withdrawal (includes course override, plan modification, notice of withdrawal)

  • Graduation, convocation, and diplomas (includes application to graduate)

  • Personal information

  • Final examinations

  • Petitions

  • Awards and scholarships

  • Loan programs

  • Admission