Master of Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology
The Master of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Technology (MBET) program at the Conrad Centre is a unique opportunity for unique individuals who want to create, innovate, and lead.
- Are you an entrepreneur who is passionate about new venture creation?
- Are you an intrapreneur looking to introduce disruptive and innovative products into existing corporations?
- Are you interested in tech transfer, licensing, or consulting?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then read on!
- A three-term graduate program that combines nine interdisciplinary courses with an eight-month commercialization practicum.
- A network of support in one of the most dynamic entrepreneurial and tech environments in Canada.
- The innovative, real-world learning experience for which Waterloo is renowned.
The MBET program is designed for bright, ambitious, creative, and innovative team players who can demonstrate they have the passion and drive it takes to excel as an entrepreneur. MBET students come from all academic disciplines including engineering, business, computer science, math, science, and the arts. The program provides the perfect platform to launch a new idea and opens doors to new opportunities.
The one-year program includes entrepreneurial-focused courses in:
- Finance and Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Business Leadership
- New Venture Creation
- Innovation Management
- Social Entrepreneurship and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Entrepreneurial Technology Applications
Our students come from all Canadian provinces and countries from all around the world. MBET students have a few things in common: they are innovative, they have a passion entrepreneurship, and they love to learn. To ensure their educational experience is maximized, class size is kept small, with an average class size of about 25 students. Students at Conrad get to know their peers, their professors and the Waterloo entrepreneurial ecosystem very well.