To stay at the forefront of the global economy it is essential to develop and sustain businesses that are relevant and viable. Researchers associated with Conrad are devoted to forward-thinking work on innovation, entrepreneurship and commercialization.
In the past five years, faculty have received more than $3 million in research funding from government agencies and industry collaborations.
Research focuses on:
- The entrepreneurial university
- High technology clusters
- Evaluation, financing, and valuation of technology and new ventures
- Innovation, productivity and performance
- Internationalization of technology-based ventures
- Interorganizational relations
- Negotiation and organizational behaviour
- Services marketing