Please join us for the Conrad Winter 2019 term Undergraduate BET Blender event, and open to students in the following Conrad BET courses.
- BET 100 (online) Foundations of Entrepreneurial Practice
- BET 300 Foundations of Venture Creation
- BET 320 Entrepreneurial Strategy
- BET 340 Essentials of Entrepreneurial Planning and Execution
- BET 350 Customer Experience Design
- BET 400 Growing Early-Stage Ventures
- BET 410B Capstone Entrepreneurship Planning and Execution Part 2
- BET 411 Capstone Entrepreneurship Planning and Execution
- BET 430 Sales Fundamentals
- BET 450 Leadership
- Enterprise Co-op & BETS Co-op programs
The purpose of this event is to engage our undergrad students here at Conrad as part of entrepreneurship ecosystem network building, and to compare notes about the different courses with other students and to meet course instructors.
Fun Surprise Prizes will be given out to attendees in a raffle.
Click here to register.
200 University Ave West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1