The Conrad Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology Centre will be participating in IEEE's N3XT Global Entrepreneurship Summit. Several Conrad professors will be on hand to talk about the Master of Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology (MBET) program with interested attendees, while current MBET students will be participating in the conference workshops.
About the IEEE N3XT Global Entrepreneurship Summit
The IEEE N3XT Global Entrepreneurship Summit is a full day of keynote speeches, workshops, and networking for entrepreneurs, innovators, and investors. The event features three education tracks: Startup Inspiration, Bigger Picture, and Founder Institute.
The speakers at the event include:
- Michael Hyatt, Co-founder and Executive Chairman of BlueCat; and a 2015 "Dragon" on CBC's Next Gen Den - Dragon's Den and a weekly Business News CBC Commentator;
- Peter Shankman, serial entrepreneur and Founder of ShankMinds, a worldwide Business MasterMind Series, The Geek Factory Incubator and host of the Mistake Factory;
- Zenas Hutcheson, venture capitalist and CEO;
- Ryan Gariepy, CTO of Clearpath Robotics (a company founded by MBET alumni);
- Michael Katchen, Founder and CEO of Wealthsimple;
- Lynette Kucsma, Co-founder and CMO at Natural Machines;
- And many more!
Alongside the speaking tracks, The Founder Institute, will run a Start-Up Pitch Bootcamp, concluding with a contest at the end of the day with judging by Michael Hyatt.
101 College Street