We acknowledge that we live and work on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.
Join us with EntSoc for Innovatour on October 14th and immerse yourself in the KW startup culture.
To celebrate UWaterloo’s 60th year of innovation, EntSoc is delighted to partner with the most innovative spaces in the KW region and offer you the exclusive opportunity to tour each of them in a single day. Starting at 9:00 AM, we’ll be making the rounds to:
- Conrad Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology Centre: learn about what it’s like to study entrepreneurship
- Communitech: take a walk around the Tannery and Communitech
- Accelerator Centre: get an exclusive tour of the new hardware innovation lab and meet some of the startups in the space
- St. Paul's GreenHouse: unpack your big idea with the guidance of seasoned mentors
- Velocity: show off your crazy ideas in a round of Pitch Karaoke at Velocity Start
SPACE IS LIMITED! Tickets for this one-of-a-kind, full-day event are selling fast! Reserve your seat now by registering and purchasing a ticket for only $5.
About Entrepreneurship Society
EntSoc aims to build inclusive innovation by exposing students in all faculties to UWaterloo’s entrepreneurial ecosystem while connecting them with the resources and opportunities they need to develop their ideas into successful ventures.