Operational hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Services resuming near-normal operation (see note below):
- Mail delivery/pickup
- Letter shop
- Regular outgoing mail processing
- Freight delivery
- Gas cylinder processing
- User product handling
- Office paper recycling/shredding
- Digital imaging services
Note: Scheduled on-campus mail delivery and pick up times will be altered to accommodate continued COVID-19 protocols and specific campus department needs. Freight and package deliveries currently hold highest priority, to support essential services across campus. To discuss possible service changes as need arises, email Rob Mcmurren.
Additional services now available:
- Affordable masks (sourced with direction and authroization of the Safety Office) are available for purchase:
- Disposable (medical) 3-layer masks (box of 50)
- Non-medical cloth masks (package of 5)
- Mask filters (package of 50)
- Lettershop services are specifically designed to provide clients with everything they require for successful direct mail campaigns. Our state-of-the-art lettershop equipment and quality control production flow help us minimize production time and maximize your investment. COVID-19 has increased the need to move larger volumes of product and information to students and other university associates now learning and/or working from off-campus settings. Lettershop Services can facilitate packaging and mailing/shipping needs, at a reasonable cost. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.