Campus Wellness (Counselling Services and Health Services) remains open with alternative processes in place in response to the COVID-19 situation. To book an appointment please call ahead, as no appointments will be booked in-person.
To book an appointment with Health Services please call, 519-888-4096.
- Open for all medical services, with modified or alternative service delivery. All appointments will be addressed via phone or video if possible.
- We ask that you call ahead to book any appointment. No appointments will be scheduled in-person. All individuals will be given an appointment time and asked to come back for in person care if deemed necessary by the clinician during the initial appointment.
- All visitors not seeking medical attention are asked to not enter the building.
- If you are unable to wait for an appointment, recommendation: seek emergency medical care.
- Sports medicine appointments will continue and arranged through Waterloo Sports Medicine clinic.
- Appointments with our psychiatrists and dietitian will continue as planned.
- LifeLabs location in Health Services are open on Tuesday (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) Wednesday (8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.) and Thursday (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- We recommend that all prescription renewals are submitted virtually.
- Monday 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m
- Tuesday—Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Visit the Campus Wellness website for the full update on their fall services.