Services have temporarily been suspended in the Tatham Centre. Centre for Career Action services are still available virtually, and co-op interviews will continue to be conducted remotely.
Go to WaterlooWorks to book:
- A one-on-one online/phone career appointment on a range of employment topics
- A virtual co-op consult for pre-first work term students (students who are currently on or have completed a work term should contact their student advisor for support)
- An online drop-in for help with résumé, cover letter, or interview topics (undergraduate and Master's students)
- An online drop-in for help with résumé, cover letter, or interview topics (PhD students and postdoctoral fellows)
- An online drop-in for help with Further Education topics
Contact email@example.com for further support.