There is a growing need for cybersecurity and privacy solutions as the digital economy grows. To create world-leading cryptography and privacy technologies, academia, industry and government are drawing on transformational research and collaborative energy to protect user data.
Waterloo’s Cybersecurity and Privacy Institute (CPI) is proud to present the second session in a five-week virtual series of panel discussions in honour of Cybersecurity Awareness Month with discussions focused on innovative cybersecurity research, collaboration with industry leaders and panel discussions on cutting-edge technologies. This virtual conference is open to undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, entrepreneurs, startups, government, sponsors and local businesses.
- Dr. Douglas Stebila, University of Waterloo
- Brenda McPhail, Canadian Civil Liberties Association
- Chris Lyman, RCMP National Cybercrime Coordination Unit
- Cassandra Cross, Queensland University of Technology
- Ciro Catturo, University of Torino
- Urs Hengartner, University of Waterloo