The Department of Drama and Speech Communication welcomes donations from groups and individuals to support our educational and research goals. Suggestions for specially designated scholarships are welcome. Contributions are also welcome for existing bursaries and scholarships.
Please contact the Chair of the Department of Drama and Speech Communication, or the the Faculty of Arts' Director of Advancement, Kim Bardwell for details.
How to donate
To support the Department of Drama and Speech Communication:
- Visit the UWaterloo Support page
- Select payment method
- Select your Waterloo Affiliation, your gift type, and the amount you wish to give
- Under ‘What area would you like to support?' choose 'Other Faculty/College or University Projects' from drop down menu
- Under 'Area of Giving', you have two choices:
- To support a Faculty of Arts priority project, choose 'Faculty of Arts' from drop down menu under Area of Giving, then under 'Project (Fund)' choose your preferred Arts priority project from drop down menu
- To support another fund/project, choose ‘Other Projects’ from drop down menu under Area of Giving, then under 'Project (Fund)' type in the name of the award, scholarship or department you wish to support