Dept of Earth & Environmental Sciences
Centre for Environmental and Information Technology (EIT)
200 University Ave. W
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1
Phone: (519) 888-4567
Want to support meaningful talks for real impact? The University of Waterloo is sending five students to this year's COP22 UN Climate Change Conference in Marrakech, Morocco.
Learn about the conference, Canada's role in the climate talks and give your feedback to the UW delegation at their drop-in info sessions on Wednesday, November 3rd:
- EV3 Lobby, 11:30 am to 1 pm
- SLC Vendor Alley 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Input from students, faculty and staff all welcome!
You can also follow our delegation during the conference November 6th to 20th on Twitter:
- UW Waterloo delegation: @ClimateStudents
- Kayla Hardie, Faculty of Science delegate: @Kaylahardie7
- Waterloo Science: @WaterlooSci