|February 8, 2018||Ontario Investment and Trade Centre, Toronto, ON||$395-$595||4|
This seminar is the first day of a two-part/two-day seminar covering the current state of international trade and how it impacts our communities. This opportunity is meant to coincide with the end of the Economic Developers Council of Ontario conference.
Register for both days and save 50% on Day 2!
Economic Development & NAFTA
- Our changing relationship with the United States
- Leveraging NAFTA for your community
- Existing resources for communities to build bridges to US markets and trade and investment opportunities
- Private Sector Perspectives on the “new” NAFTA
- Politics and Partnerships: Building Effective Cross-border relationships
|EDAC or EDCO members||Non-EDAC and non-EDCO members|
|Early bird||$395 + HST||$495 + HST|
|After January 4, 2018||$495 + HST||$595 + HST|