|February 9, 2018||Ontario Investment and Trade Centre, Toronto, ON||$197.50-$595|
This seminar is the second day of a two-part/two-day seminar covering the current state of international trade and how it impacts our communities. This opportunity is meant to coincide with the end of the Economic Developers Council of Ontario conference.
Register for Day 1 and save 50% on this session!
How CPTPP, CETA and other Emerging Trade Structures Shape Investment Attraction
- Exploring the new relationship with Europe
- Understanding CPTPP and other emerging trade deals
- How trade deals shape investment attraction activity
- How communities can effectively engage with these new opportunities
- Expert Panel: Getting to the Nuts and Bolts
|EDAC and EDCO conference registrants||Non-EDAC and non-EDCO conference registrants|
|Early bird price for those registered for Day 1||$197.50 + HST||$247.50 + HST|
|Early bird price, Day 2 only||$395 + HST||$495 + HST|
|After January 4, 2018 for those registered for Day 1||$247.50 + HST||$297.50 + HST|
|After January 4, 2018, Day 2 only||$495 + HST||$595 + HST|