Economics 2+2 students studying in the Faculty of Arts can choose from one of two honours programs. Follow the links below for detailed program requirements.
Communication Skills requirement: (NOTE: this differs from the Calendar copy but in this one case what is written here is the correct requirement and the calendar does not apply): A passing grade (>=50%) in any EMLS course. Ideally in the first fall term at Waterloo. Not later than in the second term at Waterloo. This is a “special rule” for Arts 2+2 students.
- 2+2 Economics and Mathematical Economics students may not pursue a Joint Honours plan with Mathematics;
- 2+2 Mathematical Economics students may not pursue a Minor in Mathematics.
Course offering resources
- Economics undergraduate course descriptions (2019-2020)
- Schedule of classes
- Course enrolment support
- ECON 472: Senior Honours Essay
- Previous term course outlines
Course offerings and course outlines
For a full list of current course outlines, please visit our current undergraduates course offerings page.