Applying to the Economics 2+2 Program - Economics or Mathematical Economics
Applications for September 2017 (Fall) entry are now open.
How to apply
Applications for September 2017 entry are now open until January 31, 2017.
- Carefully complete the online Application for Admission at https://www.ouac.on.ca/apply/uwugrad/intlagreements/en_CA/user/login.
- Select the Arts/China 2+2 – WAE on the online application and Fall (September 2017) entry term.
- Please provide us with a current, valid e-mail address as we will be communicating with you throughout the application process through e-mail. Please do NOT use any qq.com e-mail addresses.
- The total application fee is $95.00 in Canadian funds. Payable to the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre upon completing your online application. Preferred method of payment is Visa or Mastercard. You can also arrange to pay by Western Union Business Solutions - global pay for students (bank to bank transfer for international payment only), in Canadian funds.
Required documents at the time of application
Required documents complete the application process, and must be received by Waterloo no later than January 31, 2017. The following documents are required:
- Your official current university transcript with a certified English translation and the original language documents in a signed and stamped/sealed envelope to be mailed directly to the University of Waterloo. If your current transcript does NOT indicate the courses in which you are currently enrolled you will need to include a letter - preferably from your advisor - outlining the details of those courses.
- Certified copy of your official Senior High School Graduation Diploma in a signed and sealed envelope and official Chinese University Entrance Exam
- Copy of your CET/TOEFL/IELTS scores if available
- A copy of your completed application form printed when you submit your application
IMPORTANT REMINDER: The transcripts and certified translation must be mailed or given directly to a University of Waterloo representative from your home university in a stamped and sealed envelope. The transcripts and documents cannot pass through your hands.
The required documents must be mailed once you have completed the online application to:
- Transfer credit assessments cannot be finalized until official transcripts are received for ALL course work completed. Please read about transfer credit rules for more information.
- Shortly after you apply you will receive an e-mail acknowledgement from the University of Waterloo. You will be given your Waterloo ID number. Please include this number on all correspondence with Waterloo.
- Admission decision information will be sent to you via email in late March or early April 2017.
- Any questions regarding the Economics program at Waterloo can be forwarded to Joseph De Juan, 2+2 Advisor, Undergraduate Studies, at email@example.com.