For any course override into an ECON course for the Spring 2022 term please follow these instructions:
- Are you receiving an error message?
See the Arts Enrolment problems and course overrides page for an explanation.
- If your reason for requesting an override wasn't addressed on the Arts Enrolment problems and course overrides page, send your request via e-mail to the Economics Department advising team from your UWaterloo account: email@example.com. Note that course reserves will not be overridden.
- Your message must state the following information in this order:
- Your full name
- Your UWaterloo student ID number
- The course you wish to enter, including the section number and 4-digit class number
(Example: ECON 290-001 (class #XXXX)
- Your message must explain why you think you satisfy the requisites for the course and how the course fits into your academic plan.
- Before making a request ensure that:
- There is room in the course, taking into account the course reserves
- If you are asking to take a 6th course, please see your program advisor for permission
- There are no time conflicts in your schedule
Please note that the course enrolment period is a busy time across campus. If you do not receive an answer immediately it is due to a higher than normal volume of requests. Your request will be addressed as soon as possible.