Distinguished Professor Emeritus and Adjunct Professor
Phone: 519-888-4567 x32532
Location: EIT 4156
- BASc, University of Toronto
- MASc, McMaster University
- PhD, McMaster University
- Wireless/wireline interworking
- Mobility management
- Radio resource management
- Broadband communications
- Design, analysis and performance modeling
- M.K. Awad, M. Mehrjoo, V. Mahinthan, X. Shen and J.W. Mark, “A Dual Decomposition-based Resource Allocation for OFDMA Networks with Imperfect CSI," IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Technology, to appear.
- L.X. Cai, L. Cai, X. Shen, J.W. Mark and Q. Zhang, “Protocol Design and Optimization for Multi-hop Ultra-wideband Networks," IEEE Trans. on Wireless Communications, to appear.
- L.X. Cai, X. Shen and J.W. Mark, “Efficient MAC Protocol for Ultra-wideband Networks," IEEE Communications Magazine, to appear.
- V. Mahinthan, J.W. Mark and X. Shen, “Performance Analysis and Power Allocation for M-QAM Cooperative Diversity Systems," IEEE Trans. on Wireless Communications, to appear.
University of Waterloo