Professor, NSERC/Bank of Nova Scotia Industrial Research Chair
Phone: 519-888-4567 x37137
Location: E3 3157
- Dipl-Inf, Ilmenau Technical University
- MSc, California State University, Sacramento
- PhD, Ilmenau Technical University
- Generative programming and model-based development
- Software system families and product lines
- Software design
- "Efficient Synthesis of Feature Models",Software Product Line Conference (SPLC), Salvador, Brasil, 2012.
- "Two Studies of Framework-Usage Templates Extracted from Dynamic Traces", IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, vol. 38, issue 6, 12/2012.
- "Modeling and Multi-Objective Optimization of Quality Attributes in Variability-Rich Software", International Workshop on Non- functional System Properties in Domain Specific Modeling Languages (NFPinDSML’12), Innsbruck, Austria, 10/2012.
- "Modelling the `Hurried' Bug Report Reading Process to Summarize Bug Reports", International Conference on Software Maintenance, Trento, Italy, IEEE, 09/2012.
- "Mining the Impact of Evolution Categories on Object-Oriented Metrics", Software Quality Journal, 08/2012.
University of Waterloo