Phone: 519-888-4567 x33697
Location: EIT 4173
- BS, Shandong University, China
- PhD, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Wireless networks
- Information theory
- Adaptive control
- System identification
- X. Wu and L.-L. Xie, `` A unified relay framework with both D-F and C-F relay nodes''. Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, December 2012.
- X. Wu and L.-L. Xie, `` On the optimal compressions in the compress-and-forward relay schemes''. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, to appear.
- X. Wu and L.-L. Xie, `` Codebook information does not reduce output entropy when rate is above capacity''. Presented at the 48th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing, Monticello, Illinois, September 29- October 1, 2010.
- L.-L. Xie, `` A greedy omnidirectional relay scheme''. In Proc. of the 11th Canadian Workshop on Information Theory, Ottawa, Canada, May 13-15, 2009.
- X. Wu and L.-L. Xie, `` Asymptotic Equipartition Property of output when rate is above capacity''. Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, August 2009.
Please see Professor Xie's own web page for more information.
University of Waterloo