There are three categories of WEEF Proposals. These categories are used to roughly divide proposals to be more effectively evaluated at Funding Council. These categories are:
- Academic (related to a course)
- Student Team (you are part of a student run team)
- Miscellaneous (any other group)
If you are unsure as to which category please contact the WEEF Director.
When submitting a proposal please keep the following points in mind:
- A concise proposal is more effective and also more likely to be read in its entirety by the Funding Council.
- It is greatly appreciated if you provide options for various levels of partial funding. This does not lessen your chances of obtaining full funding.
- Padded proposals such as requesting an unrealistic or unnecessary amount are not well received by the Funding Council.
- Please consult previous proposals for more guidance.
Here is how you can submit a proposal:
- Consult the Funding Guidelines for information regarding what should and should not be requested from WEEF.
- Fill in the online application using the online proposal guide (PDF).
- After you submit your proposal online, you will receive a confirmation email in which you can select a presentation time. The presentation dates can be found in the important dates section.
- Give a three minute presentation/Q&A session for the Funding Council at the presentations meeting.
Thank you for your interest in submitting a WEEF Proposal!