Availability and Requirements
- Bursaries and awards are subject to availability. Only those demonstrating need will receive a bursary/award, and even then we may not be able to fill all requests.
- Only complete applications will be considered for evaluation.
- If you do receive a bursary, a thank-you letter from the child or the family will be expected. This will be passed on to the supporters who made our bursary program possible. Your full name is NOT needed on these letters.
- There are a limited number of bursary and award spots per program. Spots will be assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis but we will do our best to accommodate your preferences.
The Bursary Application form for Summer 2021 is available in our registration system under the Eng Outreach Awards and Bursaries 2021 season as Summer Camp 2021 Bursary Application.
Scotiabank STEM Award
Thanks to the generous support of Scotiabank, we are able to offer awards to Black and Indigenous Community Members to subsidize program fees in partial or full.
The Scotiabank STEM Award Application form for Winter 2021 is available in our registration system under the Eng Outreach Awards and Bursaries 2021 season as Winter 2021 (Jan - April) Scotiabank STEM Award Application.
The Scotiabank STEM Award Application form for Summer 2021 is available in our registration system under the Eng Outreach Awards and Bursaries 2021 season as Summer Camps 2021 Scotiabank STEM Award Application.
Deadline for application submissions is two weeks before each program start date. Applications will be reviewed after this date.
How can I apply?
- Create an account in our registration system
- After logging in, choose the 'Eng Outreach Awards and Bursaries 2021' season
- Register your participant in the desired application session and fill out the required forms
- You do not need to register the participant in the desired program as bursary/award spots are separate from general availability
- We will contact you once we evaluate your application!
If you have further questions, please contact us.