As an Engineering Science Quest (ESQ) staff member you will build skills in leadership and teamwork and be working in a dynamic, collaborative university environment. We want our staff to have fun with the campers while teaching them about science, engineering, and technology.
Benefits of working at ESQ
- great teaching experience
- fun, energizing, environment
- make your friends jealous
- improve leadership skills
- a chance to share your passions
- Team Leader (Now Closed)
We will be hiring for the following positions in the coming months:
- University Leaders (Opening November 28, 2018)
- Program Assistant (Opening November 28, 2018)
- High School Leaders (Opening November 28, 2018)
- Satellite Program Volunteer (closed until 2019)
High school students should also consider the Leader-in-Training program.
Please note that all correspondence regarding interviews etc. will be done primarily via email.
If you have further questions, please contact us.