- General term promotion rules for first year
- Understanding your options for clearing failures
- Modifying your course load or enrolment
- Course selection week, enrolment and electives (including Complementary Studies)
- Petitioning for a change in academic standing
- Your academic student record
- Study Skills
- Qualifying Program for Re-admission (QPR)
- Exam Issues
- Illness and Circumstances
I have poor study skills. What should I do?
- Make a 1-1 Peer Success Coaching appointment
- Leverage online learning resources
- Use the Tutor Connect tool
- Meet with one of the academic advisors in the First Year Engineering Office, by booking an appointment through a Student Services Advisor in the Engineering Undergraduate Office (phone: 519-888-4761)
- Talk to successful peers and/or WEEF T.A.'s about their study habits
I believe I have good study skills, but I am still struggling. What should I do?
Meet with an academic advisor and/or Engineering counsellor to review your study skills. Their perception of your skills may be different and further referral may be necessary.