For accreditation purposes, Engineers Canada requires faculty teaching engineering science or design to be registered as a professional engineer in Canada. Information relating to the application process can be found on our SharePoint Intranet site. Email Cathy Seitz for access.
Full license--Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)
Fee schedule (.pdf)
Preparatory Seminar Waterloo campus
Professional Practice Exam (PPE). PEO's Exam Centre will send applicants a registration package when they are eligible to write the exam.
- 2020 Exam Dates: March 28, August 8, November 28
- Register at least 2 months ahead. Details and registration
- Technical Exam information and list of technical exams by discipline (aka Boardsheets)
Engineers and Geoscientist British Columbia (EGBC)
- Apply to become an Engineering Licensee (Eng.L.) or Geoscience Licensee (Geo.L.)
- Preliminary self assessment on eligibility for licensure/enrolment
- Fee schedule
- Preparatory seminar on-line
- Apply for Professional Practice Exam/Exam Dates
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists Alberta (APEGA)
- Apply to become a Professional Licensee (P.L.Eng. or P.L.Geo.)
- Determine your application type
- Fee schedule (scroll down)
- Prepare for National Professional Practice Exam (NPPE) -- refer to NPPE Candidate Guide
- National Professional Practice Exam (NPPE) -- Note: once notified you are given one year to take and pass the exam before application is withdrawn.