English Language Institute Summer Residence Application Form

This web form is no longer valid. 

If you are an iBASE student, you do not need to register for Renison Residence separately to attend the program. You just need to indicate on your iBASE registration form that you would like to live in Renison Residence. This will automatically register you for Renison Residence. 

Do you have additional questions? 
Please contact Ryan at ryan.connell@uwaterloo.ca .