Business Language & Leadership students, are you excited to visit Toronto?
Visit the largest city in Canada and explore on your own or with Renison's Peer Leaders!
• Breakfast begins at 7:30am in the St. Jerome's Cafeteria.
• Your bus will leave St. Jerome's at 8:15am. Meet in the St. Jerome's living room at this time (where the couches are located).
Join us as we visit Niagara Falls on August 3rd!
Visit the one of Canada's greatest natural attractions, explore Clifton Hill on your own or with Renison's Peer Leaders!
Itinerary for the day:
• Bus leaves Renison at 8:15am. Please meet in the Renison Atrium ahead of time. Bus arrives at Niagara Falls at approximately 10:30am.
• Explore on your own or with your Peer Leaders.
• Dinner at Queen Victoria Restaurant at 4:30pm and Hornblower boat ride right afterwards at 7:30pm.
EFS Immersion students! Join us on a bus trip to experience Canada's largest year-round farmers' market in the beautiful town of St. Jacobs. The market features fresh fruits and vegetables, freshly baked goods, arts and crafts, pottery, jewelry, maple syrup, meats and cheese, and so much more! Make sure to bring cash with you if you wish to purchase items.
If you did not purchase the activities package: Sorry! There is no space left to attend!
iBASE STUDENTS! BRING YOUR WARRIOR SPIRIT AND COME PLAY BADMINTON IN AN INDOOR COURT!
WHY SHOULD YOU COME?
-It is a great way to de-stress while having lots of fun.
-Sports are the best way to make new, lifelong friends.
-Play with or against your Peer Leaders and friends!
To Attend: Register on the iBASE Bulletin Board (located near Room 1930).