EFS students, are you excited to visit Toronto?
Visit the largest city in Canada and explore on your own or with Renison's Peer Leaders!
• Breakfast begins at 7:30am in the Renison Cafeteria.
• Your bus will leave Renison at 8:15am. Meet in the Renison Atrium at this time (where the couches are located).
• Your bus will arrive at the CN Tower at approximately 10:30am. You will experience the CN Tower with your Peer Leaders. Afterwards you have free time to explore on your own.
• You will have dinner with your Peer Leaders at the Old Spaghetti Factory at 5:00pm.
• Your bus will depart from Old Spaghetti Factory at 7:00pm. Please be ready to go by 6:50pm.
• Are you lost? Call the Peer Leader Duty Phone at +1 226-972-3958.
• If you do NOT plan to return on the bus, please inform the Peer Leaders.
If you did not purchase the activities package: There is still space left to attend! Visit Ryan Connell in the English Language Institute Office to pay the $100 fee. This includes transportation, admission to the CN Tower and dinner at Old Spaghetti Factory.
Alex D'Alton, Student Experience Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ryan Connell, Student Experience Manager, email@example.com
Visit the Renison English Language Institute Office (Room 1930)
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm