Join Renison as we visit Niagara Falls on Saturday, April 27!
Visit the one of Canada's greatest natural attractions explore Clifton Hill on your own or with Renison's Peer Leaders!
For $22.12 ($25 with taxes included), you will receive:
• Bus transportation from Renison to Niagara Falls in the morning
• Bus transportation from Niagara Falls to Renison at the end of the day
To register and pay online for the bus ride, please follow the "Renison Shopify" link at the bottom.
Absolutely no refunds unless Renison cancels the trip.
If you plan to purchase more than one ticket, please include the names of ticket holders in the "Special Instructions" section before you check out.
• Your bus will leave Renison on Saturday, April 27, at 8:15am. Meet in the Renison Atrium at this time (where the couches are located).
• Your bus will arrive at Niagara Falls at approximately 10:30am.
• Your bus will depart from Niagara Falls at 6:00pm.
• Please meet at 5:50pm at the same place where the bus drops you off for the day.
• Are you lost? Call the Peer Leader Duty Phone at +1 226-972-3958.
• If you do NOT plan to return on the bus, please inform the Peer Leaders.
Alex D'Alton, Student Experience Coordinator, email@example.com
Ryan Connell, Student Experience Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Renison English Language Institute Office (Room 1930)
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm